It’s been crazy busy.
If you’ll excuse an embarrassingly awful hashtag for a moment, here’s my #brandfam. This August, I started work on my master’s degree at the VCU Brandcenter along with 100 other extraordinary creative thinkers. It’s been 9 weeks, and looking back on this photo, it seems like ages ago.
Here are some things I’ve done:
- Illustrated a new Marvel superhero
- Prototyped a mail service for homeless people
- Drew concepts for a NERF vacuum for kids
- With my amazing team, built a Rube Goldberg machine
- Wrote and illustrated a fairytale
- Made a pumpkin into a computer
- Drank way too much coffee
- Concepted two Christmas window displays that will be in Richmond this winter
The best is yet to come. Stay tuned.
Also, I bought a house. No big deal, just a full-time job on top of my full-time job.